1. this is a fun idea! The Where Are You Reading? challenge at Book Journey. Use Google maps to pinpoint the setting of the books you read this year.
2. Erin at Happy Organized Life is very generous in her Starting a Home Management Binder challenge. She is offering free printables from her shop – only for the month of January – to set up your own Home Management Binder for 2013. Get going on this one to take advantage of her offer!
3. Real Simple has a room by room Organizing Challenge for 2013. Post a picture, win a prize.
4. You can organize week by week with Home Storage Solutions 52 Weeks To An Organized Home challenge
5. WordPress has weekly Writing Challenges, once a month the challenge will highlight a WordPress dashboard feature to improve your blog
7. Start preparing now for the 2013 Blogging from A to Z challenge in April
8. Enjoy both cooking and history? Try the Pre-1900 Cooking Challenge – each month try a recipe from before 1900, post your results and a bit of the recipe's history. Good idea for homeschoolers.
9. another one for history buffs … The Historical Sew Fortnightly – One year, a challenge every fortnight, and at the end of it, 26 fabulous historical garments. (You can also knit, crochet, embroider, etc to create your garment)
11. This is Our Life Photo Project at Paint the Moon – 52 weeks in 2013
12. I love art cards! At Word Art Wednesday, you can make cards inspired weekly by a verse of scripture. Oh yes!
enjoy more of the Thursday 13 – visit thursday-13.com