Ideas for summer homeschoolers, Grammy day campers and kids who just want to have fun
1. 101 Things To Do This Summer from Homeschool.com
2. 101 Nature Oriented Things To Do This Summer – lots of good ideas but watch out for the background on this page – it’s a bit dazzling…
3. A mini learning unit focusing on Sunny Summer Fun
4. A collection of Fun Summer Activities for Kids from Homeschooling-ideas.com
5. Don’t you just love a Planner? – Also from Homeschooling-ideas, download this free Planned Spontaneity ebook – great if you don’t want a schedule, but you do want to make the most of the summer with your child.
6. Everything Homeschooling’s Summer Fun Activities 2011 Page
7. A Summer Calendar of Internet Activities from Activities for Kids – Find out some of the fascinating places to visit on the Internet with 15 minute, kid friendly daily activities for you and your child to explore during the summer months. Includes activities for Make It Monday, Two For Tuesday, Wacky Wednesday, Thursday Trivia and Friday Fieldtrips The June Calendar
10. Sign up for Scholastic Book’s Summer Reading Challenge
11. Reading Rockets – 10 Weeks of Summer Reading Adventures for You and Your Kids
12 Don’t forget God! God Made The Summer coloring sheet makes a nice poster to start the season
13. Bible Crafts for Kids at MakingFriends.com
And a bonus (just found this one) from About.com – An 8-Week Summer Home Learning Program for Early Elementary Kids
Plan to enjoy Your Summer!
enjoy more of the Thursday 13 – visit thursday-13.com