Almost Summer –
It’s Almost Here!
Do you want to make your own bathing suit this year?
(Are you sure? Do you? Really?)
Here’s a list of free patterns to choose from.
Swimsuits To Sew
1. The Alison from Burda Style – includes lots of pictures posted by people who made the suit
2. A very thorough blog series from a woman who drafted her own swimsuit pattern and proceeded to stitch it up! The Swimsuit Experiment
3. Snip, twist, wrap, and knot. (remember – I’m not recommending these – just collecting the links! )
Swimsuits To Knit
1. Vintage 1948 Water Sprite (pdf)
2. Handknit Leopard Print Bikini for baby (cute!)
3. White Trash Black Swimsuit (again – I’m not naming ‘em, just collecting links!)
Swimsuits To Crochet
3. Ripple Halter Neck Swimsuit
4. Little Girl’s Bikini (another cute one for kids)