Combining two memes in one –
because everybody loves to get something free!
We’ve started our flower garden. It’s still too early to put any plants outside, but we have marigolds and sunflowers getting an early start in front of a sunny window.
Here are 13 Free Offers for Your Garden!
1. Order a free catalog and check out the free gardening advice at http://www.burpee.com/. (My Dad always recommends Burpee seeds!)
3. Get some help choosing a color scheme for your flower garden with this free Gardener’s Idea Book – all you have to do is sign up for their free email newsletter and they’ll send you the book
4. Join the Home Depot Garden Club to get free advice, coupons, regional tips
5. Garden Web has a forum devoted to Seed and Plant Exchanges and Trading
6. And a host of other forums for all the free help, advice and gardening friends you could ask for!
8. Free printable seed packets to store the seeds for next year’s garden
9. Very cool – a free sample of seeded plantable paper (think birthday cards, invitations…) and at the bottom of the page a video showing you how to make your own.
10. Subscribe to the free Organic Gardening newsletter and get their free ebook – Wacky Garden Helpers
11. Lowes has a Creative Ideas for Outdoor Living magazine published in the Spring and again in the Fall – sign up and they will mail it to you
13. Outdoor Living – Backyard Spaces – lots of free plans for great projects!
You might also enjoy this Thursday 13 post I did in April 2008 – No Room For A Traditional Garden? 13 (Very!) Creative Container Gardening Ideas
or this one
Visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for more of Outdoor Wednesday
You’ll Find More Thursday 13ers Here