We are leprechaun crazy at our house this year –
Maya believes the chipmunk who lives in the stone wall is really a leprechaun in disguise.
Join in the fun with these leprechaun themed crafts and activities:
1. easy and cute – Wee Leprechaun craft from Family Fun
2. also from Family Fun – a challenge – Can You Let Go of the Leprechaun’s Gold?
3. leave a trail of Leprechaun Footprints – either by using this idea with construction paper
4. or if you don’t mind a bit of clean up – I dipped tiny doll shoes in washable gold glitter glue and stamped little footprints across the kitchen counters and cabinets. Fun!
5. the Crayola site has a Leprechaun Hat to make and wear
6. and here are some easy to make felt Leprechaun Hats to wear as pins or turn into refrigerator magnets
7. a Pot of Gold to hold a sweet treat
8. Rainbow and Shamrock mobile – very nice
9. printable Leprechaun Puppet
10. and Leprechaun Paper Dolls
11. leave a bit o’ Treats for the Leprechauns
13. Don’t forget to try and Trap A Leprechaun!