1. Always the first stop – DLTK’s May Day crafts
4. Inchworm Party Treat Box (use it as a May Basket!)
8. Another one with coffee filters – Daffodils this time, and really nice!
9. Baby Bluebirds in a Nest (because they’re cute, that’s why)
10. Origami Tulips
11. April Showers (bring May flowers ) printable dot-to-dot sheet
13. Celebrate with Dora the Explorer – print and make mobile for your child’s room, free at Nick Jr.
Visit Other Thursday Thirteeners – Click Here
Be sure to stop by Grandmother’s Patternbook for 13 knit and crochet potholder links