2. How about some some Rice Krispies treats Easter Eggs? Recipe here
3. Make coupons for getting out of chores, staying up late one night, having a friend over for a sleep over or a special dinner they like. Here are a couple you can print for the most precious gift of all – time alone with you!
4. I still love paper dolls – there are dozens of different kinds to print at this link.
5. Print a collection of Easter coloring pages Here and add some crayons and markers.
6. How about a package of flower (sunflowers are easy) or vegetable (try radishes) seeds along with a bag of gummy worms?
7. New play doh and some cookie cutters in Easter shapes.
9. Visit the dollar store for small toys
10. or barrettes, flavored chap stick, fun jewelery
11. Maybe an assortment of craft supplies – glue sticks, chenille sticks, construction paper, glitter glue
12. bottles of “bubble stuff” will always be a favorite
13 and don’t forget the candy! (just a little…)